Sr. DevOps Architect
Cloud & DevOps Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. DevOps Architect to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY. Core to this need are:
- Act as an advisor to executive sponsor and stakeholders on DevOps Strategy & Roadmap, architecture, implementation, transformation, and product/tool selection
- Developing new capabilities and service catalog
- Focuses on refining and reprioritizing roadmap
- Socializing capabilities with “Spoke” teams and assisting with adoption
- DevOps Delivery, progress tracking, and reporting
- Strong hands-on experience of tools (CI/CD/Build/Jenkins) relating to software development and version control system like Bitbucket
- Experience in Git /Bitbucket SCM tools integrating with CI & CD tools like Jenkins and using build tools like Gradle/Maven.
- Expert on continuous delivery pipelines(CI/CD) using tools/frameworks like Jenkins, Sonar, etc.
- Should have handled earlier version upgrades of CI/CD products like Jenkins, Github, Sonar, Gradle, Maven, etc.
- Strong experience with Aws Cloud
- Orchestrating .Net code and components on different Cloud applications using AWS (VPC, ELB, Route53, S3, etc.)
- A strong foothold on Infrastructure understanding related to Servers, Databases, and Networks.
- Practitioner level Unix, database and windows skills.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Terraform or Ansible is an added advantage.
- Excellent customer handling skills with data-driven discussions and setting the right expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication with peers, product teams, management, and customers.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.