Sr. Data Business Analyst
Business Operations | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Data Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. You will use your knowledge and experience in lending/capital markets/banking and financial services to perform the following:
- Provide support and guidance to the Task Force/Senior stakeholders as it continues its focus on the identified business themes, associated data challenges and categorized data groups.
- Define the current data supply chain involving detailed analysis of components within the prioritized data categories.
- Define the problems within each data category and identify the scope and requirements.
- Identify and align solutions with the evolving new data architecture - phased from tactical to strategic.
- Focus on defining the current ownership and stewardship for data governance as well as gaining clear definitions for new and existing data elements for the data dictionary.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.