Sr. Business Analyst
Business Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. You will use your knowledge and experience in lending/capital markets/banking and financial services to perform the following:
• Meet with business stakeholders to understand business process
• Meet with report consumers to understand data usage and clarify data supply chain
• Create before and after process flows to illustrate benefits of the project
• Create detailed Business Requirement Document to capture business requirements
• Create Report Specification Document to facilitate development
• Capture report front end illustration
• Coordinate with development to capture backend data tables / columns
• Coordinate with developers to ensure appropriate development and remove blockers
• Assist Quality Assurance Testing and User Acceptance Testing
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.