Sr. Android Developer
Mobile Guild | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Android Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK, fluency with Java and related frameworks as well as working knowledge of Kotlin.
- Strong understanding of Android UX, database operations, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading in mobile development.
- 3+ years of experience with Android development.
- Sound software engineering fundamentals in Android SDK/ Android UI
- Embracing the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps in the constrained environment of a smartphone.
- Willingness to buck trends and learn new ways to build software.
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people’s lives globally.
- Experience building at least one amazing Android app with a team from start to shipment.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”