Sr. Analytics Engineer
Big Data & Analytics Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Analytics Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Be a part of our global team you will work on the data platform,
- Specify, develop, test and rollout of features on the platform.
- Delivery high-quality software and to be passionate about data engineering.
- Contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value and client experience and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team.
You are or have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience using a modern programming language (preferably Python or Java/Scala)
- 10+ years of experience writing software in a professional environment using a modern programming language (preferably Java/Scala)
- Experience with Data Integration, Data Validation, and Data Mining
- Comfort with Agile operating models
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
- Experience leveraging test driven development technics
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Data Science (or equivalent work experience)
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available with in the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency candidates please.