Client Development / Client Delivery | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional SQL/ETL Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- Expert-level programming skills with 7+ years’ work experience in SQL Development including - SQL Server 2012, 2016 and Visual Studio 2015
- Must be able to communicate with business users in non-technical terms. Experience with the Financial Services industry is desired
- 7 + years of Experience in ETL and in designing and coding SSIS packages
- 5-7 years of experience in SQL Server Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- Experience writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, and views using SQL
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational databases
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7+ years experience in SQL Development in an ETL environment
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.