Solutions Architect (Full Stack)
Enterprise Software Guild | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Solutions Architect (Full Stack) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. The Solutions Architect will act as the technical lead for the implementation of an enterprise-grade full-stack software development. Core to this need are:
- Must have 8 to 10 years of hands-on software design and development experience
- Lead and participate in architecture, design, development and implementation
- Strong architectural understanding of modern-day web applications
- Ownership of the product development from concept to implementation & deployment
- Must have experience in client-side web development framework React JS, Angular JS
- Must have sound knowledge in real-time data and event driven messaging concepts and tools such as Kafka, APIs and integration
- Must have architecture, design and development experience in Micro services, sound knowledge in building Docker images for Micro Services and Kubernetes
- Must have experience in designing various web concepts like Security (OAuth), session management, load balancing, fault tolerance, scalability etc.
- Experience in databases such as MSSQL, MySQL
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, RAD, Water Fall, SOA, Continuous Integration Experience working with Collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence
- DevOps experience, deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins
- Diligence for coding standards, demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code
- Experience with native cloud-based software development and deployment experience in Azure or AWS is a plus
- Experience with automated testing platforms
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial
- Experience working with and mentoring team members
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic
- Good analytical and communication skills to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions with stakeholders
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.