Enterprise Software Guild | Louisville, KY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Solutions Architect to work with our cross-functional team, build and maintain core web applications and join our world-class community of talented experts in Louisville, KY (Remote OK too, with occasional travel). This Architect will lead architectural conversations with teams and produce mature architectural diagrams, data flows, etc. Core to this need are:
- 8+ years of hands-on software design and development experience within .NET environment and Microsoft ecosystem
- .NET core, Microservices
- Lead and participate in architecture, design, development and implementation
- Strong architectural understanding of modern-day web applications
- Ownership of the product development from concept to implementation & deployment
- Experience with native cloud-based software development and deployment experience in Azure is preferred
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic
- Good analytical and communication skills to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions with stakeholders
- Ability to permanently relocate or travel to Louisville, KY ongoing initially w/ remote work later
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate degree is a plus)
- 4+ years of architecture experience in .NET environment
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.