Solution Architect - Remote
Enterprise Software Guild | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Solution Architect -Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Very strong architecture skills in both Application & Infrastructure e.g. understands the fundamental architecture principles but not necessarily specialized in specific programming language/technology.
- Technology agnostic - able to select the right technology for the business use-case within the constraints.
- Strong in Microsoft technologies with ability to design for Azure cloud and technology neutral solutions.
- Small to Large enterprise scale projects/products design and delivery experience.
- Worked in large enterprise and understands compliance, reuse, policies, standards, etc.
- Understands different methodologies Waterfall, Agile, Spiral, Hybrid, etc.
- Strong understanding of Security controls and related regulations like GDPR, etc.
- Understands effort & cost estimations.
- Ability to handle hypothetical situations creatively with Client & Team interactions - negotiations to cut costs without compromising the quality.
- Pre-sales experience in a large technology consulting firm is desirable.
- Exposure and apatite to constantly learn and adopt fast changing technology in the market - mainly disruptive technologies.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Economics
- A minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- A minimum of 3+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Managed the end-to-end lifecycles of a project in solution architect capacity
- Experience with mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Extensive experience in financial management, solution plan development, and product cost estimation
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Leadership capabilities and proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Experience supporting peer teams and their responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt.
- Experience with Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Neo4j, etc.
- Experience in data movement and transformation technologies
- Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau and understanding of analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics.
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML, etc.
- Delivered projects or initiatives using common methodologies, especially SAFe Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative , etc.
- Extensive experience in project and/or product management
- Experience in architecting mobile applications that are independent applications or supplementary addons (to intranet or extranet)
- Achieved one or more of the typical Solution Architecture certifications e.g. Microsoft, MS Azure Certification, TOGAF, AWS Cloud Certified, Pivotal, CISSIP, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, and SAP, etc.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.