Full Stack Web Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Solution Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- 5+ years of experience in software development (Java programming is a plus)
- Experience designing/implementing cloud based APIs connected to various types of sources
- Experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL), messaging queues, caching solutions, etc.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to be open, and unblock technical or business bottlenecks
- Understand requirements, context limitations and performance constraints
- Design and engage in conversations with both customer and implementation team about the project architecture
- Work together with the team on estimates and find solutions for the technical challenges that might arise
- Supervise implementation and keep in touch with customer stakeholders (technical and business)
- Primary focus on implementation with occasional hands-on coding, code review and testing
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.