Software Guild Master (Architect, Java, Microservices, APIs)
Enterprise Software Guild | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Scalability Guild Master (Sr Architect, Java, Microservices) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Expertise with JAVA, design patterns, and architecting
- Ten to fourteen years of software development experience with Java and related technologies
- Proven experience in Architecting services with one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare, OpenStack)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery (Jenkins, XL Deploy, etc.)
- Knowledge of various public cloud services and API's
- Demonstrated work history with cloud architecture, integration & implementations
- Expert practitioner, who raises the value of the delivery performance of the entire team
- Effectively applies and develops new software development practices and techniques to improve the quality of the product and productivity of software developer
- Continually challenges teams to progress the strategic architecture. Identifies opportunities to improve the strategy and makes these available to broader organization.
- Proven track record of learning new technologies, architecture paradigms, and programming languages
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 10+ year experience in Java Development 5+ years experience leading development for Java
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.