Site Reliability Engineer
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Site Reliability Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Application SDLC, deployment, and runtime management with a goal of reducing product cycle time
- Help define, build, and lead our infrastructure strategy to deliver world-class products and services, while staying on top of the day-to-day software development.
- Work cross-functionally to design solutions for multiple products.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessments and improvements.
- Drive an excellent client experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, scalability, usability and simplicity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer role.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large-Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Experience with internet facing applications, cyber security.
- Experience in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Experience with continuous deployment/delivery practices
- AWS Certifications such as Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud computing systems
- Networking including TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL certificates
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.