Site Reliability Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Site Reliability Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Core to this need is expertise in:
- Run the Production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Drive incident management process and support a blameless post-mortems culture
- Partner with development teams to improve services via rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving programming or systems engineering.
- Proficiency in building software in one or more of the following: Python, Java, Perl or shell.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures and software design.
- Experience with UNIX operating systems internals, infrastructure as code and networking.
- Experience automating operational tasks.
- Experience with distributed systems design, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in financial services specifically corporate cash management desirable.
- Experience with public cloud service providers.
- Strong communication skills, drive, and ownership.
- Experience applying SRE principles to novel problems and systems.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”