Senior UX Designer
Design and UX Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with 4+ years’ experience in a UX, Design, or Development related role. This opening provides a unique opportunity to work with a global financial firm, helping to define and create the user interface and experience for a revolutionary suite of web applications and software. As part of an onsite team, you will be working in a collaborative environment. You will strive to understand complex business processes and translate them to simple and intuitive experiences. Our team works directly with the client to define requirements, create workflows, build prototypes, and write documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work on AGILE projects will bring you to the top of the list.
- 5+ years’ experience in user interface design, information architecture, interaction design, human factors, or other related UX disciplines.
- 5+ years’ experience creating architecture, interaction, and/or design for responsive sites, mobile and tablet experiences, and applications
- Deep understanding of User First Design principles & the general UX discipline and approaches and the ability to communicate these effectively and persuasively..
- The ability to communicate ideas effectively and persuasively.
- Proven experience creating interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams for digital experiences.
- Experience designing UI, interactions, information architecture, or other related UX disciplines.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: wireframes, user flows, site maps, research, etc.)
- Employing pragmatic and effective approaches to UX. Keen understanding of usability principles, web standards, UI patterns and their application.
- Diplomatically advocating for the user, communicate informed design rational and value, as well as managing client expectations.
Ideally you will also have:
- Finance or Audit Experience
- Consulting Experience
- Axure Proficiency
- UI Design Experience
- Agile Methodology
- Experience with Enterprise Software/Applications
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.