Senior Technical Recruiter
Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Technical Recruiter to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. The ideal candidate will have or be able to:
- 8+ years technical recruiting experience in the US and Canada markets
- Full Cycle recruitment with a strong focus on technical roles (primarily software and web developers, designers, devops and engineers)
- Work in a fast-paced environment while managing prioritized requisitions
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, timely communication with candidates, peers and hiring managers
- Attract, source and screen applicants using a variety of creative and innovative techniques including direct sourcing, networking and social media
- Experience working with large organizations
- Strong computer and Google apps skills
- High proficiency in Boolean search competency
- Be an organized self-starter with "can do" attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it!
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.