Senior Technical Lead
Full Stack Web Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Technical Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY (onsite).
Core to this need are:
- 7-10+ years of experience in software development with hands-on experience as well as progression into a leadership role
- Strong programming skills with Python & packages- Scipy, Scikit-learn, NLTK, Flask etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data – Pyplot, Tableau/ Power BI
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, & Spark
- Strong experience working with Sybase & Oracle and NOSQL Data sources (Mongo)
- Strong experience processing information in multiple formats Excel, CSV, XML, Fixed Length, JSON etc.
- Experience working with projects based on machine learning and statistics.
- Strong experience in machine learning models Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Random Forest, etc.
- Experience working with cloud services –AWS and Azure- Dynamo, S3, Cosmos, ML Studio
- Exposure to RPA with BluePrism is nice to have
- Experience in real-time distributed messaging, multi-threaded trading, streaming data and elastic search is nice to have
- Strong background and hands on experience with server side Java Stack development in Micro services architecture
- Experience with HTML5 and Java-script technologies (ExtJs/Angular, React)
- Strong focus on design and application architecture with hands on development
- Solid experience in real-time distributed messaging and multi-threaded trading environment.
- Strong experience with Web services development and REST framework with XML/JSON as the exchange mechanism
- Strong experience with Object oriented design and programming skills
- C# / .NET experience is highly desirable
- Experience with Big Data frameworks Apache Spark, Hadoop, Integration frameworks and messaging systems (ex. IBM MQ, JMS) or memory grids (ex. MongoDB, Redis)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of using common office productivity software
- Comfort with Agile Operating Models
- 3+ years of People Management and strong leadership experience
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate degree is a plus)
- Experience with Financial Services technology environment
- Ability to pick up new technologies independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Experience in DevOps
- Delivery focused with proven ability to work under aggressive deadlines
- Strong controls/ compliance culture
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Competency in building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.