Senior Systems Engineer-Big Data
Big Data & Analytics Guild | Plano, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior System Engineer-Big Data to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of experience using Big Data technologies such as C & C++, Java, Python with strong code debugging skills
- 3+ years of experience with Android OS, Qualcomm REX, Linux
- 3+ years of experience on wireless technology (WCDMA/LTE/VoLTE/IMS/Wi-Fi)
- 3+ years of experience on end-to-end system level issue triage
Ideally you will also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent (Master's degree highly desirable)
- Solid working experience with embedded debugging environments and tools
- Some experience with HBase, Spark and Hadoop Distributed File System
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership competencies in a highly technical environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.