Senior Software Validation Engineer- Big Data Analytics
Big Data & Analytics Guild | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Validation Engineer- Big Data Analytics to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 8+ years working in software development environment
- 3+ years of experience writing and executing test cases in a software release quality assurance role
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end product level testing
- Proficient with UNIX scripting languages (Pearl, Python, Bash, etc.) for automation
- Experience working with HBase, Spark and Hadoop Distributed File System
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 8-10 years of technical experience with at least 3 years of telecommunications network protocol and system level end-to-end testing experience in cellular technology companies
- Extensive knowledge of telecom software integration, test automation, and defect investigation, reporting and tracking
- Expertise in developing optimized test configurations for efficient Black Box and White Box testing
- Hands-on testing of mobile wireless communications protocols and products in one or more of the following domains: LTE, UMTS, GSM/EDGE, GPRS, CDMA/EvDO, WiFi/WiMax, etc.
- Hands-on testing experience of 3GPP/3GPP2 protocols and scenarios, RDBMS query tools, J2EE applications, interactive Web 2.0 applications, mobile device applications (plus)
- Strong knowledge in Agile test methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.