Senior Project Manager (IT Services & Consulting)
Agile Transformation Guild | North Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team onsite at our client in the North Atlanta area. Core to this need are:
- 5+ years software development project management experience (preferably in with Java backend builds)
- Agile / Scum expertise
- Experience / success working with cross-located teams
- Jira expertise
- Requirements gathering and development
- Very strong on communication skills
- Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
- Strong Documenting / developing KPI's, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- Bachelors Degree in relevant area
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.