Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
Enterprise Software Guild | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to work with our cross-functional team, build and maintain core web applications and join our world-class community of talented experts in Raleigh, NC. This Developer will contribute to development of new applications and features as well as work on bug fixes and performance improvements to existing applications. Core to this need are expertise in:
- At least 7+ years of experience
- .NET Core Experience with Entity Framework
- C#/.NET Core 2.1 Azure-based web development
- Experience in front-end technologies, specifically React
- 2+ years of web/cloud development with C#.NET
- Experience in building Web API services for user interface
- Write unit/acceptance tests and participate in code reviews
- Ability to permanently relocate/commute to Raleigh, NC office
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate degree is a plus)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.