Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Marketing Manager to own demand generation and work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. At the highest level, this role will be responsible for driving new qualified leads into the sales funnel that lead to conversion and new clients. This Senior Marketing Manager will build campaigns and experiences that represent the Softvision brand joining a global Marketing and Communications team, and must be data-driven to ensure goals are met across the marketing team.
The ideal candidate should be excited with metrics and conversions, has a strong proficiency with language and tech content works well in a team and has an eye for design. They should be able to articulate the Softvision value prop and write and build cross-channel campaigns to drive engagement with the content and new leads the turn into close deals.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing all automated marketing campaigns for the organization
- Ability to define a Content Strategy with key content themes relevant to the market, and build a tactical marketing plan around those Content Themes. This may include:
- Automated Marketing Campaigns - Implement workflows to generate Marketing Qualified Leads. Work with landing pages, forms, content, call to actions
- Web and social sharing
- White Paper and other thought leadership content pieces
- Creating and managing online demand generation campaigns
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Online communication and brand positioning
- Working with the website team to drive traffic and conversions
- SEO, Google Analytics expertise
- Chatbot experience
- Implement lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Track Success: Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure achievement of company goals
- Use social for conversion
- Clear examples of success in defining and executing a content marketing strategy that leads to conversions
- Hands on personality. A doer!
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo or Hubspot (Hubspot highly preferred)
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential
- Experience with SEO, Google analytics, SugarCRM
- Basic Coding and design is a plus
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with Hubspot is highly preferred
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in Online Marketing for a technical service company (IT Services, SaaS, PaaS, etc)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in a lean entrepreneurial environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Great interpersonal and project management skills
We’ve had tremendous success in developing innovative digital products for global brands and we are looking for the right candidates to join our family. Our clients include US Fortune 500 companies and some of the hottest startups in the Silicon Valley. Come join our Austin, TX Studio!
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.