Senior Manager, Software Architect (eCommerce & Hybris)
Enterprise Software Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Manager, Software Architect (eCommerce & Hybris) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Leading a team of Hybris engineers
- Architecting/developing large enterprise class e-commerce solutions on preferably Hybris platform
- Solution & technology research, cost analysis, risk identification, implementation strategies
- Full stack eCommerce development at scale
- Advanced Hybris development experience
- N-Tier applications and service-oriented architecture including: databases (OLAP, OLTP) and middle-ware (Java APIs, Java Web Services)
- Frontend optimization including SEO
- Stakeholder collaboration at VP & C-Level
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- The desire to be hands on when needed.
- 10+ years agile software development experience at scale
- 5+ years as architect in eCommerce environment
- 3+ years of strong Hybris experience
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- High code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.