Senior/Lead React Developer
Web Application | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior/Lead React Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- At least 8+ years of relevant work experience with frontend development
- 3-4 years of experience with React
- Experience with Redux or Flux
- Familiarity with and the ability to apply Design Patterns
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience with Backbone.js, Node.JS, .Net, or Azure is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on development position – 80% of time coding
- Provide Level of Effort estimates for requirements
- Track project tasks, provide status and ensure tasks completed on schedule
- Troubleshoot defects and code resolutions
- Contribute to a healthy and collaborative development team with a “Get it Done” work ethic
- A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, and tools
- Coordinate with backend developers to meet the team and program goals
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.