Senior Java Developer
Client Development / Client Delivery | Johns Creek, GA | Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Developer(Java/Apache/Git/Maven) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- 8+ Years’ hands-on experience designing building and supporting high-performing J2EE applications using WebSphere JBoss or WebLogic
- 6+ years’ experience using Spring and Hibernate
- Strong experience developing the Web Services and Messaging Layer using SOAP, REST, JAXB,WSDL
- Direct experience with a JAVA-WS framework such as Apache CXF is a plus
- Experience with database technologies and creating queries. DB2 and Oracle expertise is a plus
- Experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration (Git, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit)
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment to complete multiple projects simultaneously according to business and technical requirements
- Strong analytical problem solving multitasking and time management skills with consistent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within organization and the business.
- Translate business requirements into software design documents. Ensure application meets functional performance and technical requirements
- Leads or plays a leadership role in the technical design of new systems/applications working from functional specifications. Directs junior staff in the coding and/or configuration and testing needed to meet documented needs
- Effectively share technical information and train/mentor less experienced or knowledgeable team members
- Establishes a very high standard for quality and insure that this standard is consistently met
- Work in a fast-paced team environment to complete multiple projects simultaneously according to business and technical requirements
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.