Senior iOS Engineer
Mobile Guild | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior iOS Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Excellent knowledge of iOS 9, UI Kit and expert in Core Data, Core Graphics.
- Strong understanding of memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading in mobile development.
- Have seen all the WWDC iOS 9 videos and have a lot to say about Swift.
- Have memorized Apple’s human interface guidelines.
- Have apps in the app store to impress us.
- Passionate about mobile development and related technologies.
- Ability to work well independently.
Ideally you will also have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields.
- Previous product development experience.
- Working knowledge of Android / Windows Mobile mobile development stacks.
- BSP, OpenGL experience.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”