Senior iOS Engineer
Mobile Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior iOS Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 4+ years of experience in iOS development with Swift and Objective-C
- Working knowledge and experience building applications with MVVM, VIPER, and other mobile application architectures
- Expertise working with RESTful Architecture/Networking
- Experience with modern source code management (git)
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Have a good understanding of UI guidelines and able to expertly implement UX/UI design for iOS
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Experience with Core Data or REALM
- Experience with mobile app CI/CD pipeline (Buddybuild, Fastlane, Jenkins, HockeyApp, etc.)
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with ARKit and OpenGL a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-moving Agile environment
- A passion for beautiful code and quality development practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.