Senior Full Stack Java Engineer
Full Stack Web Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Full Stack Java Engineer/Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Serve as a hybrid of front-end developer and back-end developer, to build the visible parts of mobile suite of applications that users see and interact with, as well as the “under the hood” parts that users don’t interact with. Contribute to new-build as well as planned enhancements.
- Concepting, creating and building websites alongside our graphic design team, and magically turning them into effective, efficient code.
- Working through the website development lifecycle to launch.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Engineer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Leveraging authentication and authorizations services to access backend RESTful services / APIs.
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
Hands-on technology architect, who is a jack-of-all-trades and can transition seamlessly between front and backend coding. Need to be fluent in creating high-performing websites that thrive on strong architecture, while supplementing with data-driven applications that optimize site functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project. Need to be an expert with various programming frameworks and know how to effectively create website foundations using back-end applications and database structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10 years of experience or more
- Strong knowledge of working in Cloud environments (Azure and AWS) leveraging various web application development and deployment technologies (Python scripting).
- Experience with JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt and Gulp including working with JS development frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, Express.js, Ember, Node.js and JQuery.
- Strong knowledge of working on Linux, Java, Kotlin, .Net and SQL such as SQL Server, Oracle and Non-SQL databases such as CosmosDB, MongoDB.
- Experience working with various Identity management platform such as AWS Cognito, Azure AD B2C, Okta and oAuth0.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE and Spring Framework.
- Experience in API design and development using microservices architecture.
- Experience using various synchronous and asynchronous application integration platforms using various tools such as Mulesoft and Informatica.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- String knowledge in development for high performance and secure application development for large to very large enterprises.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.