Senior Front End Developer (Relocation to West Palm Beach, FL)
Enterprise Software Guild | Bradenton, FL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Front End Developer (Angular) (Relocation to West Palm Beach, FL) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
Qualifications Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years experience with Angular 4+
- Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
- Experience writing .NET WebAPI
- Working experience in relational database technologies, knowledge of MySQL a plus
- Proficient writing SQL
- Will need to be involved in all aspects of planning, designing, developing and delivering software
- Strong English and overall communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Computer Science BS Degree or comparable
- Ability to permanently relocate to West Palm Beach, FL
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.