Senior DevOps/Linux Developer
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior DevOps/Linux Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5 or more years of hands on design and development experience
- Experience with large scale distributed web application development
- Developing and operating large scare distributed Linux based infrastructure systems
- Strong software development foundation and practices
- Full life cycle ownership (development, testing, deployment, operations)
- Expert Java or Python Proficiency
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Experience with development of metrics, analytics, and alerting systems (Wavefront, Telegraf, Nagios, Collectd, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience building high-scale RESTful services
- Experience with Java performance optimization
- Experience with golang
- Knowledge of Containers and Kubernetes is a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.