Senior Content Manager
Business Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Content Manager to help build experiences that represent the Softvision brand joining a global Marketing and Communications team. The ideal candidate has strong proficiency with language, works well in a global team, and gets excited about the company culture and technology content. This role demands curious, creative, prolific, and self-motivated individuals to drive strategy and execution.
We’ve had tremendous success in developing innovative digital products for global brands and we are looking for the right candidates to join our family. Our clients include US Fortune 500 companies and some of the hottest startups in the Silicon Valley.
Ideally you will have:
- Management of content calendar, channels and plan: Email campaigns, landing pages, website, thought leadership pieces, content pillars
- Manage the production process and timelines of media campaigns, marketing materials and other deliverables
- Write copy for emails, brochures, ads, social media, newsletter and client communications
- Support in coordination and execution of events
- Social media management skills (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Glassdoor)
- Experience creating and sending email campaigns, banners, flyers, presentations and working with visual designers
- Identify content needs and propose creative new ways to tell the story
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including subject matter experts, sales & SEs, external domain and technical experts to create compelling content targeting specific audiences
- Research, write, and/or edit content, including but not limited to research reports, whitepapers, blog posts, eBooks, social media posts, video scripts, infographics, emails, interactive content and web copy
- Develop program/campaign objectives, messaging to drive awareness, engagement and pipeline
- Collaborate with Corporate, Digital Marketing & Media teams for developing activation plan across web, digital media, search and social
- Report on content performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively, to enable optimization
- Experience with video production, scripts
- Responsible for the strategy, development and execution of multi-platform marketing campaigns leveraging content as the key asset. Seated at a cross-section of digital/social content and marketing and communication teams
- Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content productions
- Find opportunities to optimize parallel production within team and drive incremental conversion
- Track and exploit new features and products across platforms to create compelling, innovative content-oriented campaigns
- Analyze user and consumption data to maximize opportunities to convert
- Evaluate, generate and lead region-specific campaigns in priority markets
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing or social media marketing
- Proven track record in delivering success via organic content on social and digital platforms
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology, especially social platform products
- Deep understanding of digital and social media metrics
- Extraordinary project management capabilities
- Start-up mentality
- Strong computer skills
- Highly organized and dependable.
- Content writing and marketing to IT sector (highly desirable)
- Content and digital marketing savvy, social media savvy
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of working across languages and cultures
- Highly creative with a proven ability to develop and manage engaging and original content through different channels
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Scripts and video production experience (highly desirable)
- WordPress experience
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.