Senior Business Analyst
Agile Transformation Guild | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with vendor and in-house developed applications. Documents functional requirements, analyzes requirements in the context of software and processes, develops test plans, assists with and documents business process improvement efforts, and works with production issues.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to developers and architects
- Documents functional requirements, analyzes requirements in the context of software and processes
- Develops test plans and coordinate all QA and User Acceptance testing for projects and programs.
- Work with development and support teams on production issues as needed
- Assist in documentation of business process improvement efforts
- Provide input to the project or program effort and cost estimation
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Faceoff to the business for new requirements and changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Must be highly organized.
- Ability to follow the concepts of SDLC.
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders, for multiple projects in various stages.
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Basic understanding of investment banking products from an IT perspective, any experience in repo, collateral/margin management is preferred
- Knowledge of collateral management is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, dotnet, Java, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience required.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.