Senior Android Developer - NYC
Mobile Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Android Developer to work with our cross-functional team onsite at our client in NYC. Core to this need are:
- Fluent in Java programming language
- Substantial experience with Bluetooth and sensor data from mobile phone
- Proven working experience in JNI and Java threading behavior
- Experience developing successfully-launched Android SDKs
- Analyze requirements
- Select appropriate technology and other choices based on requirements
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work with a team to evaluate tradeoffs
- Experience with executing apps in background
- Fluent in working and interfacing with cloud-based APIs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to pivot based on product requirement changes
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 6+ years experience in Software Development.
- An Agile mind set with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.