Senior Android Developer
Mobile Guild | San Jose, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Android Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience building consumer mobile applications on Android (Java and Kotlin)
- You have strong Android development experience and your code is not only functional but fast and efficient.
- Deep working knowledge of the Android architecture as well as Google's Material Design
- Experience with source/version control software, continuous integration, unit testing, build processes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance to produce high quality solutions
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and self-motivated skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”