Senior Analytics Developer
Full Stack Web Guild | Plano, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Analytics Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 8+ years of experience in Product Software Development Design and Implementation
- 5+ years of Programming experience in hands-on object-oriented analysis, design, development and debug using Java (highly desirable) or C++, etc.
- Proficient and strong working knowledge of Mobile or Wireless technologies, protocols and architectures
- Delivering high-quality software using industry best practices (test-driven development, Agile product development methods, CI/CD, DevOps, etc.)
- Proficient working knowledge of Linux/Unix and industry tools: Git, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDE and Jenkins
Ideally you will also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- At least 1+ year of experience in developing software utilizing Big Data technologies such as Apache, Spark, Hadoop or HDFS
- Experience or interest in advanced analytics, machine learning and/or data science
- Strong collaboration skills working with other software engineers, analytics engineers and QA to create solid technical designs, and robust, maintainable and testable implementations
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.