Internal Application: Scrum Master/ BA
Agile Transformation Guild | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Scrum Master/ BA to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
Scrum skill set:
- Ability to conduct scrum ceremonies like Daily Standup, SCT meetings, Estimation Sessions, Demos, Retrospective and other cadences
- Lead and oversee the assigned sprint team and guide them in Agile methodologies
- Attend Scrum of Scrum forum and discuss progress, impediments and dependencies
- Understand the product, and review the product backlog and user stories
- Prioritize the backlog and create release plans based on product road map and business needs
- Identify training needs, create training plan & materials, and conduct training for the team, peers and the larger group on Agile principles
- Identify impediments and work with relevant team to remove them
- Have very good listening and comprehension skills.
- Ability to interact with product managers and senior stakeholders
- Be inquisitive in eliciting details with the capability to articulate and present complex situations/scenarios that can be understood by different audiences
- Able to organize, facilitate and conduct work sessions - large and small - with cross functional stakeholders
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision to produce quality work products in a timely manner
- Experience with writing user stories and acceptance criteria in agile framework
- Work experience in Kanban (in addition to Scrum) is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft tools like Excel, Word, Power point, and Visio, and video conferencing and IM (Skype).
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 8+ years experience in these skill sets
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.