Agile Transformation Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Scrum Master to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need:
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Develop KPIs to track usage and behavior
- Develop data driven prioritization approaches
- Lead Release Planning and Spring Planning.
- Lead Design Thinking and Human Centered Design workshops
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems
- Prioritize new features/development and establishing execution is completed
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
- Coordinate activities, compile information on teams, team performance metrics and overall status in a Dev Dashboard
- Develop leadership communications for team
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development
Ideally you will also have:
- Manage projects by defining and achieving project outcomes and meeting project key performance metric targets;
- Utilizing and applying into projects knowledge of IT implementation and maintenance, learning initiatives, operations reporting, metrics, marketing and communications;
- Exploring new technologies & assembling and managing product teams by working closely with engineering team and stakeholders
- Demonstrate flexibility by working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements;
- Provide valuable stakeholder feedback to address and taking action to meet the firm's strategic goals;
- Ability to manage/coach small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users, and developers to innovate and drive product development
- Producing visual prototype and functions.
- Demonstrate extensive program and project management skills and ability to self-direct work
- Demonstrate extensive written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate extensive analytical skills
- Demonstrate extensive background in liaising with and coordinating with stakeholders across multiple groups, including senior stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple complex concurrent projects at once
- Demonstrate experience in a broad range of technologies and appreciation for end to end application development
- Demonstrate familiarity with SAFe/Agile, JIRA, and Confluence
- Demonstrate familiarity with Customer, Product, and Pricing Analysis
- Demonstrate familiarity with Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques
- Demonstrates intimate knowledge of agile/scrum and proven success coaching and mentoring a team through an agile transformation.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of other agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP, scaled frameworks, etc.
- Demonstrates excellent facilitation, conflict mediation, and situational awareness skills including the ability to exercise mature judgement in delicate situations.
- Demonstrates a history of and proven experience making tough decisions and delivering hard messages as required to get the job done.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of test driven development.
- 5+ years experience organizing scrum teams (leading daily scrum, weekly scrum of scrum to compile status updates, removing roadblocks for the team)
- 2+ years of documenting, tracking, reporting metrics using Jira
- JIRA master in configuring, managing and customizing the reports
- 5+ years leading and facilitating integration, solution, and UAT testing
- 3+ years facilitating releases (project management work, release notes, promotions to higher environments)
- 5+ years creating, monitoring, and sharing team performance metrics, including preparing related progress reports
- Preferably some software development background (experience in the past is preferred but not a must)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.