Enterprise Software Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional RPA Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- Intermediate development skills
- Ability to create workflow diagrams
- Ability to understand business logic and processes
- Ability to work directly with business clients with minimal supervision
- Meet with clients to gain a thorough understand of their business processes
- Document business processes with conditions, decision logic, and error handling
- Create automated bots to complete those processes
Required Skills and Experience:
- CS or MSI degree preferred, but not required with comparable experience
- Minimum 2 years general development experience
- Minimum 1 year RPA development experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Familiarity with MS stack (SQL, vb.net -or-c#, MVC) is a plus
- Familiarity with REST services and tools (Swagger or Postman, for example) is a plus
- Familiarity with UiPath, Automation Anywhere -or- automated testing tools like Selenium is a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.