Remote Technical Lead
Full Stack Web Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Remote Technical Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
Required Technical Skills:
- 6+ Years of experience working in application development full stack role
- Architecture and design of the responsive web application using react components.
- Experience with either of backend technologies like Go lang or Python
- Proficient experience using ReactJS, Redux, React Native, VueJS, NodeJs
- Development knowledge around Rest API, API security
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experience with working in a CI/CD environment
- Experience working with agile methodologies like Scrum, SAFe
- Understanding of mobile first approach in development
- Experience with writing unit test cases for both back end and front-end stacks
- Understanding of code security and data protection.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Comfort operating in a matrixed environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.