Release Train Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | Louisville, KY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Release Train Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
You will be responsible for the planning, execution, and closing of monthly releases. You will partner with the program team and IT teams to ensure changes to our systems and infrastructure are well planned, documented and ready for release. As part of this partnership, you will assist teams to remove barriers, escalate and mitigate risk, as well as identify and close process and/or communicate gaps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Project and/or release management experience
- Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) knowledge and practice
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive release plans
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office (expert-level knowledge of Excel a plus)
- Project Management Institute certification
- ITIL Certification
- Prior experience in the health solutions industry
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.