Client Development / Client Delivery | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Release Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in the below skill sets.
- Must have a background in IT infrastructure, production support, release management, and IT builds.
- Leader in the use of IT methodologies, processes and standards for release (deployment) management.
- Experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases - plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques e.g. RAIDS, budget, communication.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to facilitate change management with teams.
- Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources.
- Experienced in managing to contract; ensuring clients and suppliers alike perform in accordance with original agreement.
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure) is desired.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-10 years experience in Similar positions at technology-based companies
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.