Big Data & Analytics Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Qlikview Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- Hands-on development in Qlikview, QlikSense, SQL, and Business Objects
- Interact daily with the business to gather requirements
- Understand current business flows, processes, architecture and then design and develop reports
- Work with other technology areas to leverage solutions developed in other parts of the firm.
- Train both IT and Business users in the best practices for developing reports.
- Participate in code/design reviews and provide input into best practices for report and universe development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, physics, or other related fields
- 3 years of experience developing Qlikview reporting platform designing and writing both data universes and reports
- 3 years of experience programming with SQL
- Experience in gathering requirements with Clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Database skills Sybase IQ/MS SQL Server
- Some understanding of financial market dynamics and conventions
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.