Quality Engineering Guild | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Testing experience within Financial/Banking industry (i.e. Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management, Banking, Mortgage, or Finance Risk and Compliance)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry and/or management consulting internship experience
- 1-3 years as Test Lead
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- Ability to formalize test results into a document that communicates the findings
- Ability to do test resource demand models
- Ability to conduct feature, system integration testing and understand SQL, rapidminor (data science), Hadoop, angular web driven and database testing.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-9 years of experience in testing environment
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.