QA Automation Lead
Quality Engineering Guild | New York, NY | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- Senior QA automation experience with development skills-ability to write automation scripts from scratch
- Solid experience in WEB UI and middleware testing
- Solid understanding of web apps architecture
- Ability to create test for API's and automate them
- Good understanding of web apps architecture
- Good understanding of data formats (JSON)
- White-box/Gray-box testing knowledge is a MUST
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree is always a plus)
- 10+ years of experience as software engineer (test & development)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and multi-tasking as well as being self-directed and being able to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative solutions with a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
For this role, we are looking for leaders that can deliver cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of our products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them. If you love testing code and building expansive test automation infrastructure and scripts, and thrive in an environment where self-starters and leaders are rewarded and valued, then this is the job for you!
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available with the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.