QA Automation Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
What you'll be doing:
- Requirements analysis.
- Definition of the test cases.
- Automation of the Frontend Test cases.
- Automation of the Backend Test cases.
What we're looking for:
- +2 year of experience designing, planning and executing test cases.
- Experience with unix based operating systems.
- Experience with GIT.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with some BDD automation framework.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with Open Source projects.
- Experience with continuous integrations and continuous deployment.
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you own your part of the product.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
We offer you competitive compensation package, opportunities to travel and relocate, have a global role and share a professional and innovative work environment througout 5 continents and 2500 developers.