QA Automation Coach
Quality Engineering Guild | Seattle, WA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Coach to work with our cross-functional team in Seattle, WA, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- 8+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer in Test or Software Quality Engineer
- 3+ years of experience leading high-performance software quality or automation teams
- Problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion.
- Proficient in one more object-oriented programming languages - Swift/Obj-C/Java/C++
- Previous white box testing experience including design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of test automation using XCTest/Swift/Objective-C is a huge plus
- Proficient in leading cross-functional discussions & collaborations to achieve common goals
- Proficient in Software Testing methodologies
- Proficient in SDLC practices (Agile, Waterfall, SCM, Issue Tracking)
- Familiar with DevOps practices (CI, CD, containerization & orchestration, config management, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude to mobilize and lead others.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.