QA Automation Architect/Coach
Agile Transformation Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Architect/Coach to lead our agile/scrum teams and act as a coach/practice lead for our New York City market.
What will help you succeed
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience with at least 6 years in Automation Coaching and Execution/Implementation experience
- Strong knowledge of and background on Automation frameworks, Tools and Practices
- Prior experience coaching teams on Automation Frameworks and Tools
- Proficient in the design and development of test automation frameworks (Keyword, PageObject) using Java, Selenium, ALM, UFT, Appium, Perfecto, Web Services(SOAP/REST), XML, JSON, SQL, etc.
- Experience coaching at small to medium organizations a must, large organizations is highly preferred
- Collaborate with other Coaches to drive overall coaching program
- Programming experience with Java and Linux
- Gherkin, TDD
- Proven team leadership and management experience
- QA and/or Testing background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system engineering and / or related studies
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes, and team leadership
- Some travel will be required or relocation to NYC
You will get the chance to
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile
- Educate various roles and levels of people on Automation Tools and Practices
- Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization-wide adoption of automation practices
- Guiding teams towards using automation to drive efficiencies in Agile Sprints
- Coach 2-4 Agile teams simultaneously on automation framework and practices implementation
- Should work with stakeholders in the setup and maintenance of automation environments and data
- Providing team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions.
- Provide hands-on support to all employees at times, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including DevOps teams and other development teams
- Work with stakeholders to drive improvements and efficiency in SDLC through the usage of automation practices
- Design a plan for the adoption of Automation (Domain-wide / enterprise-wide)
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, and transparency
- Should provide guidance on Automation ROI Analysis
- Working Knowledge on SecDevOps and Agile processes and tools
- Should be able to mentor the project teams for implementing automation practices
- Continuously measure and report the progress of teams and organizational units in meeting their goals
- Should have knowledge of software engineering practices such as TDD/BDD
- Should be able to conduct workshops on automation-related topics
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.