Quality Engineering Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
- Coordinate with project teams on timing and priority of QA testing needs
- Develop test cases and plans for feature testing
- Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using software
- Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests
- Keep track of and report on testing progress and results
- Understand deployment strategy and testing environments
Core to this need are:
- Ability to code or create automated tests
- Ability to create test plans and test cases
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC and QA’s role
- Ability to understand user-level requirements
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Work closely with development and project teams
Ideally you will also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent (Master's degree highly desirable)
- 5+ years of software development/testing experience
- Familiarity with TFS is a plus
- Strong collaboration skills working with project managers and development teams to capture validation requirements and audit test coverage
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.