Enterprise Software Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Python Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY. Core to this need are:
- 5+ years experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Strong experience in Python
- A working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment
- Experience leveraging test driven development techniques
- Comfortable with Agile operating models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ansible, Gitlab, EC2, ECS, S3 and other AWS services
- Experience with serverless platforms (e.g. AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions)
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the US. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.