Enterprise Software Guild | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Python Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in Raleigh, NC. Core to this need are:
- At least 2 years of experience in Python/PySpark development
- Experience developing and packaging own functionality in Python that demonstrate an understanding of namespaces, environments & data structures in Python
- Knowledge & experience in working within the Hadoop ecosystem
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Experience in source control tooling, preferably GIT
- Knowledge of and experience in building RESTful interfaces
- Experienced on working with relational databases
- Software development background-understanding of fundamental computer science concepts including algorithms and data structures
- Experience in building and debugging PySpark jobs
- Experience in developing in R is highly desirable
- Ability to permanently relocate/commute to Raleigh, NC office
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate degree is a plus)
- Develop in Python & PySpark enhancements to an internal model execution platform that utilize a custom set of interfaces
- Communicate and direct model development teams on implementation of statistical models
- Interface with model owners and gather feedback on delivered analytical data
- Write specifications and documentation for Python interfaces
- Communicate needed changes to other members of the development team
- Work with QA team on test plan reviews and assist in QA testing process with requirements clarifications and questions
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.