Project Management | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for and exceptional Project Manager to join our team in Vancouver. This role will be focused on making sure our work meets the highest level of quality. You will work closely with a talented team and are not afraid to iterate with strategy and constructive criticism. This role will be focused on being the hub of communication for the project, collaborating with cross-functional and distributed teams, including designers, developers and QA engineers. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low-level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Reddit, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect of You
- Carry out software project management focus on mobile & web application development – planning, monitoring, issue tracking, bug triaging.
- Plan and schedule in an effective, productive manner while maintaining focus on key priorities.
- Strong working experience with the PM tools of the trade: i.e. JIRA, Slack, Google Suite, MS Office, bug tracking and testing tools.
- Agile software evangelist; we rarely use an MPP on our projects.
- Manage software product deliveries and deployment to end customers.
- Manage customer interactions, be a responsible front for the company and the project to customers.
- Strong ability to multitask, manage stress and meet tight timelines.
- Contribute to a positive, proactive, and collaborative working environment.
- 3+ years' experience managing technology product projects in an agile software development setting.
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time and on budget.
- Extensive practical experience planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and interest to travel to client sites (primarily within North America) up to 15-25%.
Nice to Have:
- Formal training in Project Management (CAPM, PMP, CSM, etc.) and/or Business Management
- Experience managing project financials and resources (P&L, forecasting, performance management)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.